Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Heart Faces : photo challenge : beautiful b&w

I have been following I Heart Faces for some time now but I am just now entering in one of their challenges for the first time. I am really exited and nothing but good things to say about their site. It is a very helpful and inspirational site , with so many tools at your disposal ! This months challenge is beautiful b&w , which is one of my favorite things is b&w images so I think this was a good first challenge for me! The image I am submitting is of my beautiful DD , she is now 13 and time sure keeps on flying by. Before I know it she will be getting her drivers license and then off to college..... sigh... Hope you all like my b&w image!


This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com






post signature
except for the I Heart Faces button in this post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful Heather! I am so glad you entered the contest. I heart faces is such a great place. One of the best parts of it is all the great people that enter! I love this image. I hope I will see you again. Love, Becky