Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My introduction

Hello!!!!
I am so excited to begin my Photography blog!! I can't wait to share all my experiences with you!!
First a little about myself .
I am a beginner natural light photographer ( I shoot mainly outdoors and inside where light is available by windows ). I am a  mother to 3 wonderful kids, whom I love to photograph! I have a love and passion for photography. I love the creative outlet it gives me and preserving the moments in time I want to keep forever!
I love to be outdoors and see all the gorgeous natural backgrounds there are to have!! I hope to someday be able to have my very own studio but for now it is natural light only!!
I would like to share some of my fav pics at the moment and  I will be continue to share throughout my journey as a Photog!!!
















post signature

No comments: